You are about to discover proven strategies for extraordinary achievement as a C-Suite executive that most leaders will never know.
If you are not enjoying the kind of leadership influence or impact that generates exceptional results and quality of life you aspire to then you are about to discover how to make it happen.
Whether you believe great leaders are born or made, leaders have the potential for extraordinary achievement leading to success. The problem is, most leaders lead in exactly the same way as most other leaders lead. And so they struggle or achieve comfortable mediocrity at best.
Because they model what creates mediocrity rather than modelling what creates extraordinary achievement and success as a leader.
We’ve all read about and no doubt experienced firsthand the effects employees who are not engaged in their work. Would it surprise you to know employees are disengaged in large part due to leaders who are following the well-worn path of mediocrity in their leadership approaches, style, behaviors and methods?
But you don’t have to follow the well-worn path of mediocrity. These proven strategies for executives in the C-Suite will help you avoid all of that unnecessary heartache and enable you to begin enjoying your newfound success as a leader with greater impact, greater influence and greater results.
And in a moment, I’m going to share with you exactly how this can happen…but first…I want to turn you away if I possibly can.
Because this is NOT a message for every C-Suite executive or aspiring executive.
Why? Because, as history tells us, few leaders are willing to do what’s necessary to accomplish extraordinary achievement as a leader. If your idea of achievement is working 80+ hours per week in a work environment that doesn’t excite you in order to get more money in the bank while your health, relationships and the rest of your life suffers, this message is not for you.
Additionally, this message is definitely NOT for you if:
- You’re not the kind of forward-thinking leader willing to invest in yourself. Let me be very clear: Yes, I’m a successful leadership and executive coach, and yes I’m in business to sell my proven coaching expertise and approach at a price that offers hundreds of times more value than the investment, but that is not the purpose of this message or what it offers you. What I am offering you is an opportunity to make a tiny investment ($15.00) in the purchase of an E-Book that is available immediately which will give you exactly what you need to achieve extraordinary achievement as a leader and improve the quality of your life. And I’m doing it because I want you to be a valued client in the future, and that’s a privilege I’d like to earn. But if you’re not the kind of leader that’s willing to do what’s necessary to become highly successful, including investing time, money and energy on improving yourself and your leadership in order to grow, then this message and what it offers you is a waste of your time.
- You believe your leadership growth is constrained by your corporate environment or other circumstances that are outside of your control.The leader that is in the habit of allowing existing circumstances to shape the impact of their results or the influence they can have will never implement the powerful strategies I’m willing to share with you.
- You believe that extraordinarily successful C-Suite executives are born with more talent, ability or potential than you.
- You’re looking for a quick fix and believe these proven strategies – or anything else for that matter – are going to work for you without you putting any effort in.
- You’re a negative thinker. If you have a negative or overtly cynical disposition, we’ll not collaborate well.
So, if you’re still with me, it tells me you’re serious about enjoying dramatic improvements in your leadership and personal life and you’re prepared to knuckle down and work on developing you as an extraordinarily successful leader. And…it tells me… you’re exactly the kind of person who will benefit enormously from the powerful strategies coming your way.
Who Am I and Why Should You Care?
My name is Bill Bliss, nationally known leadership coach and Founding Partner of the John Maxwell Team of certified coaches.
My clients include C-Suite executives in well-known organizations throughout the United States, as well as executives in smaller, privately-held and family run companies. Many of my clients are repeat clients, meaning they continue to refer multiple executives to experience the kind of transformational executive coaching I have been offering for almost 20 years. Why do they continue to do this? It’s because my proven coaching methodologies and strategies get results for leaders.
And in the leadership world, that’s ALL that counts.
Here Is My Proposition to You Today
If…you are serious about substantially growing your leadership influence and improving the quality of your life, AND you’re willing to be open minded to new ideas – some of which will be counter intuitive and may even contradict what you’ve learned, assumed and believed to be true about leadership success in the past…
And…you’re willing to allocate the appropriate amount of focused time and energy reading the E-Book I’ll send you that share the proven and powerful strategies of the top 1% of C-Suite executives…AND you’ll IMPLEMENT THE STRATEGIES into your leadership and personal life…
Then…please accept my invitation to obtain these astonishingly effective strategies so you can get them working for you TODAY!
In The E-Book You Are About To Discover Proven Strategies For Extraordinary Achievement As An Executive In The C-Suite That Most Leaders Will Never Know
- The most successful C-Suite executives were not born with any more talent, potential, wealth, resources or “luck” than you and I.
- Their success has come from deliberately thinking differently compared to how most leaders think.
- You can make the same choice.
You don’t have to take my word for it. Albert Einstein said we cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them, and yet that’s exactly what the vast majority of leaders do.
The biggest risk to your success and achievement as a leader is not the state of the economy, the marketplace, the government, or your competition; the biggest risk to your leadership success is thinking like most leaders think.
What Do You Stand To Lose?
These powerful strategies have improved the leadership influence and personal lives of hundreds, if not thousands of C-Suite executives, and if they work for them, I’ll bet they’ll do the same for you.
So simply fill in the order form below and you can have immediate access to the E-Book with these powerful strategies along with suggested action plans to implement them. I am confident that if you will invest the time to read AND implement the strategies, you will see extraordinarily successful results that will change your life.